The Eisteddfod is extremely grateful to corporate sponsors for their support, for example for funding some of the main prizes for the adult competitions. This enables the Eisteddfod to attract a very high standard of competitor and to provide an excellent evening concert for visitors and residents of Abergavenny.
A list of our current corporate sponsors is available here. Corporate sponsors' names are promoted through press releases, through the printed flyers and Eisteddfod programme, and at the event itself.
Sponsorship is sought each year for the competitions listed below. The Eisteddfod Committee also welcomes new ideas for competitions.
- Welsh Solo (prize money totalling £250)
- Song from a Musical (prize money totalling £250)
- Champion Recitation (prize money totalling £250)
- Under 25 Solo (prize money totalling £250)
- Instrumental Solo under 25 (prize money totalling £250)
- Champion Solo (prize money totalling £500)
Literature competitions in Welsh and English (prize money totalling £200)
Special prizes for promising youngsters in music, drama, dance, literature or art (flexible amounts)
If you would like to keep up with the Abergavenny Eisteddfod News please subscribe to our mailing list. Your details WILL NOT be shared with anyone else and you can edit / remove yourself at any time.
2406 page views - © Abergavenny Eisteddfod Y Fenni . A Blind Lemon (web design)